- Your child must turn 3 by August 31 and be fully toilet trained.
- Preschool starts one week after Puyallup Schools begin in the fall and continues to the end of May. We follow the Puyallup School District schedule for holidays, in-service days, and snow days.
Preschool—3 & 4 year old Class
Tues. & Thurs. 9:00-11:30 a.m. -OR-
Tues. & Thurs. 12:00-2:30 p.m.
Pre-Kindergarten—4 & 5 year old Class
Mon., Wed., Fri. 9:00-11:30 a.m. -OR-
Mon., Tues., Thurs. 12:00-2:30 p.m.
Extended Pre-K (in addition to Pre-K AM class above)
Tues. & Thurs. 9:00-11:30 a.m.
(updated for 2016-17)
- Tuition is due by the second week of each month.
- Enrollment of more than one child from a family, receives a 5% discount on tuition
- Full year payment receives a 5% discount
- Monthly tuition is an average of all the school days for the entire nine months, September through May. It takes into consideration school holidays, in-service days, and 5-week months.
- Registration fee $100.00 (Non-refundable)
- Preschool Classes $150.00 monthly fee
- Pre-Kindergarten Classes $180.00 monthly fee
- Pre-K Extended Class $120.00 monthly fee
Online Tuition Payment
Click here to find out more about:
Little Pilgrims Home
Little Pilgrims Preschool
10510 136th Street East, Puyallup, Washington 98374
(3 blocks east of Meridian on 136th)
Little Pilgrims Preschool admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.